I'M suffer bullying what i have to do ?

how come stop bullying me ,where i have to go for help.

ANDY'S ANSWER: The first place I would go is to your parents and explain how you think you are being bullied and talk it over with them. They may be able to come up with some suggestions to help you. If the situation is serious, document as many details of the instances as you remember, and then ask your parents to come with you to school to talk to the principal. Schools generally have an anti-bullying policy in place, but it has to be reported in order for any action to take place.

FAQ Category: 
RMC facebook RMC twitter
Scroll to Top